Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Friday, November 21, 2008

A flippin' miracle in Montana


I am draggin my self off of my self-imposed sick bed, to announce to the world that Nate and Kristi and their little boy, Kobe Loudince are officially out of the black hole of IBESR!!!!!!!! They have spent a leisurely almost 10 months hanging out in the first of the Haitian legal departments responsible for processing our adoptions.


I know how they feel today, and I bet they will have a wonderful, wonderful weekend envisioning the day little Lou man comes home. Celebrate and enjoy yourselves..........the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhh you are just awesome! We are so thrilled!!! Seeing this picture reminded me I never saw your pictures from the trip!! Did you upload them? If not you should upload them to Picasa - I could even walk you through it :-)

Hope you feel better soon!!! Today is a GREAT DAY!!!