Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Any news is good news

Having fun with my little pirates in June

Earlier this week I posted on our adoptive family forum of C4C families some information that I had gleaned from Vera's blog,http://www.achildsvoiceinternational.blogspot.com/ regarding a new step in MOI. Well, Kathi, co-founder of Chances4Children replied to my post and explained that our creche has already been supplying the extra documents needed so we are not affected. But what I really liked reading in her post was about my boys.


Kathi wrote that she happend to be in Haiti when my boys had to go to MOI for their birthparent interviews and that the interviews went "Very well." She also said that both boys looked so cute in their dress-up clothes waiting to head into town. My anniversary is in 2 days and she is so unaware that her few words totally and completely made my day, week and anniversary so wonderful.


Now a shout out to everyone in the adoption world. Do the kids have an interview also at MOI along with when the birthparents appear?? Regardless, I am so happy to know that my sweet boys are getting closer to coming home; and then the chaos starts..........which I can't wait for!!

No comments: