Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Friday, August 22, 2008

Yes indeed, I have a picture of Hottie French Tutor

I have been feeling kinda puny for a week or so and today, the bug has finally hit me. I feel really yucky, but wanted all of you to know that today, I snapped a photo of Madi's French tutor. I will post it tomorrow along with pics from our trip. I have a lot to blog about, but I thought I would build the suspense and let you know that in a few short hours, you can all gaze upon the eye candy that I have enjoyed for 6 months. The bummer is that Fabien will be leaving North Dakota to pursue his career. I am somewhat optimistic though since he told me that a new grad student will be arriving from France in January and will take over tutoring Madison. And yes he is a guy......lets just keep our fingers crossed that he is drool worthy for a 40-something mama. Heck, drool worthy for a 40- is -the -new- 30 woman is any guy I am NOT old enough to be his mother. Man I have tough standards.

Check back tomorrow for photos and stories of the trip and my girls' night out last night. Somehow, we always seem to embarrass ourselves in public and last evening was no exception.

1 comment:

Tifanni said...

Your French Tutor is named Fabien, that totally sounds like a cheap romance novel in the making. :)