Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marc really is a super man, husband, father, etc.

I made a wish list at Tiffany.com and my oh, so dear husband actually looked at it and bought something for me from the list of items I had chosen. He bought me a stacking ring of diamonds that match my wedding ring and engagement ring. It is REALLY nice and very unexpected. He also went shopping with Madison and Thomas and bought quite a few things I had pointed out to Madison and shocker of shockers, he actually got the right sizes.

But the most suprising gift of all was my stethoscope. No I am not a sex freak and into kinky stuff with it, but it is very useful when our horses colic. Which in fact, our Arab Mare did on Tuesday. See, having a stethoscope helps to hear the gut sounds to see if they are fully impacted or still able to move some matter thru their belly's. Yippee.....I have had a good Christmas.

I have a lot more to post, but the kids are bugging me to make my cinnamon, chocolate bubblr bread. More to come later. Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

G,
How much more can a husband ask from his wife, except when she tells me..."Don't piss me off or I'll delete the post".
Love always, Marc

Tifanni said...

Ooh-A stethoscope. I was super excited when I found one cleaning out my grandma's basement last year :)

Mike got me a chopsaw-Power tools rock :)

Lori said...

Are you going to post pictures of the rings??? Some of us need to live vicariously through others. :D