Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm getting a Sheltie


Woohoo, I am mailing my check to the breeder today in South Dakota for a super cute little male puppy named Gucci. He is 6 weeks old and we will drive down to South Dakota October 6th to pick him up. I can't wait to smell his little puppy breath and have him lick my face. I think I need to go shopping for puppy things now.


Yesterday we got an update photo of Jerome. He is so handsome and he is growing up without me there to take care of him. He looks so much more 'boylike' now instead of preschooler. I just wish I could make time fly and get those boys home NOW.

2 comments:

Tifanni said...

Hey,
Maybe getting a puppy is a good idea. Maybe it will make the wait go by quicker. :)
By the way-I love Jerome's shirt :)

Beth said...

Awww! Puppies are fun.

Hey, I have something for you to bring back memories from last December:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZiAg8kvME

"You make my heart go ding-a-ling-a-ling..."