Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A relaxing, no bra Sunday!

Today was the first day in a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time that we didn't have to go anywhere or do anything in particular.  To celebrate this occasion, I took a shower, got dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt and refused to wear a bra all day!!!!!

Most people in this home were grossed out by my glaring act of rebellion, but I stood firmly in my decision.  I can't remember the last time I puttered around the house finishing the laundry, vacuuming, baking goodies all without having to be somewhere at an appointed time.  We played hookie from church and enjoyed getting some long overdue household chores completed. 

And to think I did all those things bra-less.  TMI?  Oh well.  I enjoyed my freedom

When was the last time you went bra less in your own home and felt like a rebel? 

5 comments:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

LOL, I don't know what it says about me...but I'd prefer to wear TWO at a time if I could! :^)

Last Mom said...

I hardly ever wear a bra at home. Or underwear. Shorts and a tank top are my usual.

Patty said...

A lot - mu ha ha ha!

Julie said...

My bra comes off as soon as I get home!!

Angela :-) said...

Fairly frequently in the evenings. Although, some people might debate that I even need one. LOL

Angela :-)