Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Friday, July 30, 2010

Where's my template?

Our 3rd laptop is in for repairs. We seem to be really tough on them. Marc bought a new desktop for the kids and while it's nice, I hate being locked into one place to do my internet stuff. I like to be able to sit on the deck, the couch, my bed or even the garage when the kids are driving me crazy and blog in relative peace.

But for the last 2 weeks or so I have noticed that my blog doesn't load the template or all the info. It does this regardless of what computer I am using and it is bugging the hell out of me. Does anyone know what the hell has happened? Does this mean I actually need to add a new template? Did the old one get so old, Cutest Blog on the Block did away with my monkey template?

Hints, help please!!

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

I saw messages on several blogs last week that the background would be gone on 7/23.

Angela :-)