Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We are boring people




Nothing exciting to share. The boys have settled in. Madison and Thomas continue to adjust to having to share us, and Marc is completely back at work and I am doing all by myself. The first day he went back to work, I was actually scared to be fully in charge with all 4 kids by myself. But just like having a newborn, I realized I could do it and life is now plugging along in a nice rythm.




I have attached a couple pics of Jerome eating spaghetti which he adores and Richnigthder helping me make peanut butter cookies. He loves to bake. Maybe a Rachel Ray in the making?!

5 comments:

Madison said...

Well mom you hve offically won... NO ONE likes my blog.
Maddie

Angela said...

Hiya
Just like a newborn huh...did you drop a handle of the vacuum on them? Just curious...hehe

Madison, I love your blog! I read it every time you post something!

Thomas said...

Angela, I strictly reserve vacuum handles for infants. These guys are too big for that.

Sarah said...

Adorable photos! Isn't boring pretty good though at this stage in the adoption? I'm starting to get to that freak out-how-am-I-going-to-handle-all-of-this stage. If you don't mind, I'm going to call you this week to chat :)

-Sarah

Thomas said...

great photos! the boys look really happy