Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Numero uno

Suprise, suprise, suprise! Shazam, here I am actually blogging, about what, I am still unclear. My life is fairly normal with an ever-present element of chaos and disorder thrown into the fray. But given the pressure of new found friends in the adoption world, I find myself caving into the pressure and openly sharing my recent, and still on-going adoption story.

We are thrilled to be adding Richnightder and Jerome to our family and after having visited them twice in Haiti, cannot wait to bring them home to our often frozen tundra we call home.

So as this is my first post, I am going to try and post some pics of Madison and Thomas and of Richnightder and Jerome. I have my fingers crossed that this actually works.

As some of you know, I am very shy, somewhat anti-social and really hate to draw attention to myself, so this blog thing may be a challenge. Whew, here it goes. Make sure to check back for updates on the adoption process and other daily chaos that I call life.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Finally, you have a blog!! See, that wasn't very hard, now, was it? I expect to see frquent posts about all your kid & animal adventures. Manure stories are always good!

;o)