Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DMV nightmares....NOT


I realized this morning that the tags on the Mazda expire tomorrow. You know what that means. A dreaded trip to DMV. When we lived in Oregon, I would spend at least an hour at DMV to renew tags. The lines never seems to move, and somehow I always end up standing between two people who are hacking and coughing like they have the plague.


So I ventured to DMV this morning with two kids and miracles of miracles, was in and out of DMV in less than 5 minutes. Now I will say that this was slightly unusual even for North Dakota DMV, but even in the past it has only taken about 10 minutes. I always expect someone to walk up to me and tell me that I am on "Candid Camera" and it was all just a joke; the real line is over there with 400 sick people in line.


For everyone that questions why we moved to North Dakota, at least now I can say, "Nah nah nah nah!!" The lines move quickly here and the clerks behind the window are friendly and helpful.

No comments: