Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've decided to be unrealistic and demanding this Christmas

This year I want Santa to bring me a Mercedes in black, with a big red bow on the top. I would also like a week away, ALONE, preferably in the Cayman Islands. I would like to do nothing but lie on a beach with a beautiful cabana boy catering to my whims and bringing me an endless river of intoxicating beverages. I want sunny skies and absolutely no one to try and make friendly chit-chat. I want to bring some books and read them until I fall asleep without interruptions.

A few years back, Marc learned a valuable lesson in gift giving......never buy the cheapest thing at Tiffany and Co. Since then he has been a champ in choosing lovely little bobbles that fit my fingers and earlobes. This year, since I have my family complete and all under one roof, I want to be totally unrealistic and unreasonable, so Santa, listen up and bring me that beautiful black Mercedes!! BUT, in the event that you are unable to wrap that up, then please refer back to the Tiffany website and get me the earrings I already bookmarked. They would look outstanding on my ears with my new haircut. HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be semi-realistic and ask for a trip to Orlando in March.

Just saying.

;-)

xoxo
Corey

Tifanni said...

or a trip to sunny Polson. We're sitting at 45 here and our snow is leaving fast :)