Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting, not very patiently

Our cable tv went on the fritz last night.  All of a sudden the picture just froze, and then the screen went to snow.  We tried all the handy-dandy quick fixes they tell you to try before reporting the outage, and nothing worked.

Marc phoned the cable company and informed them of the problem.  At 7AM I received a call from the company asking if our other services, internet and phone were working properly.  Since I could barely understand the woman thru the crackle on the phone line, I'm guessing she got the point that the phone was on the fritz too.  We had a doozy of a lightening storm night before last and several hits were VERY close to our house.  Our nearest neighbors house was hit and their internet and power were knocked out.  I'm guessing our outage has something to do with their problem.

The repair person was supposed to be here at 3PM.  Hmmmmm?  It's now 4:10 and not a peep, boo or holler from the company.  I detest people that are late and even worse....people who are late and do not call to let you know they are running late.  Hey, I have a life, however non-exciting it may be...and i still have places to go and people to see.  I have to go to the feed store and get some rabbit food and guinea pig food.  See.  Exciting things to do and places to go.

But I really, really, hate waiting!

1 comment:

Tifanni said...

And don't forget, the ladies lingerie, the must have item from the feed store ;)