Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A New Name, same old stuff

For both of my faithful followers, and I'm being optimistic, I've changed the title to reflect our new life.  We are excited to say the least that we will be living amongst diversity of every kind again. 

While we will actually be living in Cannon Falls, Minneapolis will be our home city.  Hence from a much appreciated suggestion from a follower, I have chosen the new title to reflect our new locale.

Mini apple....lis!  Get it?  Minneapolis....Mini...apple...lis!  Sheesh, do I need to spell it out?  If you have another idea for a catchy title, let me know.  Until then, I'm sticking with mini apples!

4 comments:

Laura said...

FYI- I'm a faithful follower!

Love you girl! Can't wait to see pics of the new house! Hope you're breathing in the midst of all of this CRAZY!

Denise said...

Thank you for spelling it out. Some of us are a little slower than others. I blame the kids.

I saw Mini Apple and thought it was the opposite of the Big Apple, so I was trying to figure out how Minneapolis was the opposite of NYC.

I'm better off when I don't try to think so much. Good luck with the craziness, and congrats on escaping ND! ;)

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Well, you can see clearly that you have at least THREE faithful followers. :^)

I like the name; now you'll have to find an apple-themed header just for fun.

Joy deep Majumder said...

I somehow landed on your blog..
googled Minneapolis..turns outs its the city of lakes...lovely..

"Mini Apple"..like the name ..:)keep writing..