Samuel Jerome and Richnightder

Samuel Jerome and Richnightder
Our boys in Haiti

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

all 4 of 'em in one place at the same time

Because I am so on-top of things, always prepared and never procrastinate, I just rounded up the kids and
 headed outside to take a Christmas photo.  Of course my lack of planning caused us to do this when it is a balmy 9 degrees with a stiff wind and a light snowfall.  Everyone was crabby to say the very least...even the horse was crabby as we stripped off her blanket and exposed her to the nasty elements.

Below find the 4 choices that we will have to wittle down to THE ONE that will appear on the 2010 Laurie Family Christmas card.  Oh Joy!

3 comments:

Erin Walsh said...

Beautiful. Every last one of them. :)

Tifanni said...

Have you considered taking your Christmas picture in July. Poor Jerome looks a little chilled :) Seriously, they are all way cute!

Angela said...

Hiya
I love them all, the last two are great though, if I HAD to choose. Love you all...I mailed the gifts this week. Hopefully you will receive them before Christmas, this year...hehe